Last year, the Expecting Goodness Short Film Festival sold out three weeks prior to the day of the event. The festival had more participants and more attendees from all across the state. None of this would have been possible without an overwhelming surge of support from our community and our corporate sponsors. In our third year, we hope to continue to grow, but we’re going to need your help.
Want to help the Expecting Goodness Short Film Festival have a successful third year? Here are four ways that you can get involved.
1. Become a Festival Sponsor. (Download the full Sponsorship Packet)
Festival sponsors see high visibility for their organizations via event postcards, posters, radio and media publications, and the event website and program. As a sponsor, you can expect to:
- Have event day visibility to 1,500 festival attendees, including sponsor banners and announcements of sponsors throughout the event.
- Market directly to a group that is creative, energetic, passionate, and values collaboration and engagement with the community.
- Receive continued exposure to all ages and regions of South Carolina, as writers and filmmakers promote the festival in their towns.
- Receive VIP admission benefits with each sponsor package.
- Help promote the state’s creative class and build the reputation as a place that encourages and supports the arts.
2. Become a Friend of the Festival
Can’t be a sponsor but still want to support Expecting Goodness? It’s easy! Simply click HERE to make your tax-deductible donation. Just be sure to type Expecting Goodness or EGSFF in the Program line so we’ll know how to apply your contribution.
All Friends of the Festival will have their names printed in the festival program, will receive a “Friend of the Festival” badge to display on Facebook and Twitter, and will receive an email to purchase advance tickets one week before they go on sale to the public. Pretty cool.
3. Donate Gifts-in-Kind
For year three, we’re hoping to make Expecting Goodness even better — with more prizes and more perks for our participating artists. We like to think of Spartanburg as a place that shows generosity and hospitality to the community and to those who visit, and you can help us extend our hospitality this year.
There are hundreds of possibilities: we need to host a VIP Party, host a filmmakers reception, host an after-party, feed judges, and fill Swag Bags. If you have a product or a service you’d like to promote, contact us. We’ll figure out where to plug you in.
4. Volunteer on Festival Day
We can also use manpower. And womanpower. If you like to put in sweat equity and be at the center of the action, consider volunteering on the day of the festival…and the weeks leading up to it. We can always use more hands.
If you are interested in sponsoring our festival, donating a gift-in-kind, or volunteering services, please contact Emily Reach White at emily@ExpectingGoodness.com or 864.320.3081.